NRO Smart Saver RD Account
The NRO Smart Saver RD Account is recurring deposit account, where you can invest a fixed amount of your income on a monthly basis for a fixed tenure, ranging from 1 to 5 years, and is a systematic smart that is not only smart way of saving money, but it also gives you the opportunity to grow it at high interest rates at 4.00% on daily balances p.a.
With Doha Bank, the embedded insurance benefits also ensure that life’s uncertainties do not disturb your plans and aspirations. To get started, all you need to do is provide the necessary documents and pay a onetime deposit of INR 10,000, and from there on, you can deposit at a minimum of INR 1,000 monthly and enjoy the benefits as you watch your money grow during each term period.
- Minimum Deposit Amount- INR 10,000/-
- Installment Amount- From INR 1,000/- per month
- Tenor- 1 to 5 years
- Set of Passport copy (First Page and last page) –All the pages to be self-attested by the applicant
- Qatar ID Copy
- Color photographs pasted on application form
- Address proof of communication address (like Utility bills, Electricity, Phone, Bank or card statement etc.)
- Initial Deposit –Doha Bank E-remittance form for transfer of initial deposit from DB Qatar to DB India. (with copy of QID for customers opening their accounts in Qatar)
- PAN Card
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.