NRO Fixed Deposit
Doha Banks NRO Fixed Deposit Account is maintained in Indian Rupees.
With a minimum deposit of INR 50,000, you can choose to deposit your earnings and build them up with Doha Banks high interest rates, at a maximum of 4.00 % on daily balances during our deposit tenors of 1 to 5 years. Funds can be repatriated fully, among the many other benefits.
- Automatic Renewal
- Loan of up to 90% of FD value in India
- Loan of up to 75% of FD value in overseas branches
- 4% p.a on daily balances, paid Semi Annually
- Flexible Interest payment options
- Re-Investment deposits facility
- Premature redemption allowed
Click here to know more about Deposit Interest rates
- Set of Passport copy (First Page and last page) –All the pages to be self-attested by the applicant
- Qatar ID Copy
- Color photographs pasted on application form
- Address proof of communication address (like Utility bills, Electricity, Phone, Bank or card statement etc.)
- Initial Deposit –Doha Bank E-remittance form for transfer of initial deposit from DB Qatar to DB India. (with copy of QID for customers opening their accounts in Qatar)
- PAN Card
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.