NRO Savings Account
Any individual residing outside India is permitted to hold a NRO Savings account. Doha Bank NRO Savings Account allows NRIs to put through their bona fide transactions in Rupees on account of funds originating in India.
There are an increasing number of NRIs who earn income in India through rent, dividends, pension and so on. This account helps them to manage these funds from abroad; not only in an efficient manner but also in a way that exudes a sense of inviolability. Doha Banks NRO Savings Account allows you transfer your earnings to India conveniently, with complete security and peace of mind. This account enables them to conveniently deposit and manage such accumulated rupee funds, thereby giving the freedom and convenience of hassle-free banking you always wanted.
With a host of direct banking channels available at your fingertips, you can stay in complete control of your hard-earned income while abroad.
- Average Quarterly Balance – INR 10,000
- Account Service Fee- No Charges for first 6 months, thereafter INR. 500 Quarterly (Waived if average balance is maintained)
- Rate of Interest – 4% p.a. on daily balances, paid every 3 months
- Account Closure Fee- INR 500 (if account is closed within 6 months)
- Rate of Interest – 4% P.A. on daily balances, paid Semi Annually-Tax Free
- Access your money without any charges on Doha Bank ATM’s globally
- Free Remittances to Doha Bank account in India
- High Daily Withdrawal limit of INR 50,000
- Free 5 transactions on other Bank ATM’s per month.
- Free withdrawals on Doha Banks ATM’s globally.
- Free Cheque book (one per annum)
- Set of Passport copy (First Page and last page) –All the pages to be self-attested by the applicant
- Qatar ID Copy
- Color photographs pasted on application form
- Address proof of communication address (like Utility bills, Electricity, Phone, Bank or card statement etc.)
- Initial Deposit –Doha Bank E-remittance form for transfer of initial deposit from DB Qatar to DB India. (with copy of QID for customers opening their accounts in Qatar)
- PAN Card OR FORM 60 duly filled
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.