TOTAL RELATIONSHIP REWARDS
As a Doha Bank AL RIYADA customer, you not only earn DOHA MILES from your credit card spend, but will also be rewarded up-to 50,000 one time Doha Miles on your salary transfer, deposits, insurance and personal instalment loans. With the accumulated miles, you can redeem exciting rewards ranging from flights, hotels, electronics, home decor, dining pleasures including our exciting Miles Exchange Program.
Terms & Conditions
- Current Account : Salary transfer as per new AL RIYADA requirements*
- Al Dana Account : Average balance QAR 100k and above
- Flexi Save Account : Minimum balance QAR 500k and above
- Insurance : Annual Premium QAR 10k and above
- Loan (Personal Loans) : QAR 250k and above
Click here for Relationship Rewards Terms & Conditions
DOHA MILES is Doha Bank’s NEW loyalty program, which is offered exclusively for Doha Bank credit cardholders. DOHA MILES awards you for your Retail Spend at Point of Sale (POS) machines and on e-commerce purchases, both locally and internationally.
- DOHA MILES is Qatar’s Best NEW Loyalty Program
- FREE flights at over 300 airlines
- FREE hotel nights at over 300,000 hotels
- Exchange DOHA MILES for Frequent Flyer Programs including Qatar Airways Privilege Club or for Shukran Rewards for FREE Shopping
- FREE shopping at our partner retail outlets in Qatar
- Higher earning of points on international spend
- Redeem for FREE flights and hotels for family and friends
- Redeem online or from your mobile
- Exclusively offered FREE for DB credit card customers (excluding co-brands)
More Details about DOHA MILES
For the first time in Qatar, as a Doha Bank AL RIYADA Visa credit cardholder you can earn cashback exclusively at 2,500+ popular international brands. Whether you are purchasing air tickets through Qatar Airways or booking a hotel on Expedia, our cashback offer takes care of all your needs.
More Details about Global Cashback
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.