About DOHA MILES
Welcome to DOHA MILES, our NEW loyalty program, which is offered exclusively for Doha Bank credit cardholders.
Our new DOHA MILES loyalty program replaces our existing Dream loyalty program. For existing credit card customers, the old Dream points balance has been converted to an equal amount of new DOHA MILES (e.g.10,000 Dream points is now 10,000 DOHA MILES).
DOHA MILES is Qatar’s Best NEW Loyalty Program
- FREE flights at over 300 airlines
- FREE hotel nights at over 300,000 hotels
- Exchange DOHA MILES for Frequent Flyer Programs including Qatar Airways Privilege Club or for Shukran Rewards for FREE Shopping
- FREE shopping at our partner retail outlets in Qatar
- Higher earning of points on international spend
- Redeem for FREE flights and hotels for family and friends
- Redeem online or from your mobile
- Exclusively offered FREE for DB credit card customers (excluding co-brands)
How to Access via Doha Bank Online Banking:
Now you can also view and redeem your DOHA MILES right away for FREE flights, hotels and exchange your DOHA MILES to Miles Exchange partners by simply logging on to your DBank Online account without the hassle of activating your DOHA MILES account.
- No separate log in / activation IDs required on DOHA MILES Website
- Easy access to your DOHA MILES account via DBank Online account
How to Access your DOHA MILES account:
- Log on to your DBank Online account
- Click on DOHA MILES banner on your Accounts page which will routed you to “My Profile” tab.
How to access DOHA MILES if you have not registered on DBank Online:
To register for your DBank Online service please click here
Activate your profile on the DOHA MILES website. Activation is a very simple, three-step process:
Step 1: Visit www.dohamiles.com, click on ‘Activate’ and enter your Qatar National ID number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth. Successful validation of two of three information points will prompt a One Time Password (OTP) generation and will be sent to your registered mobile number and email address simultaneously.
Input the One Time Password (OTP) received.
Activate your account by setting up your login ID and password.
The above steps will also be applicable in case you forget your password or get locked out of your account on entering an incorrect password more than five times.
Earning DOHA MILES
Earn DOHA MILES using your Doha Bank credit card on Retail Spend at Point of Sale (POS) machines and on e-commerce purchases, both locally and internationally.
Expiry and Capping – DOHA MILES
- Un-redeemed DOHA MILES will expire after 36 months from the Miles earning date.
- There is no monthly/yearly capping on Miles earning.
||DOHA MILES Earning Capping
All eligible retails transactions (Locally & Internationally) and E-Commerce transactions will be awarded DOHA MILES. Corporate & SME Credit Cards, Cash Advances, Government related merchant categories (as defined under Visa/MasterCard rules), Remittances, Installment plans and Fee & Charges will not be awarded DOHA MILES.
Redeeming DOHA MILES
- Flights: Redeem your DOHA MILES for FREE flights at 300+ airlines for yourself or family and friends.
- Hotels: Use your DOHA MILES and book your stay or a stay for your family at 300,000+ global hotels.
- Miles Exchange Program: Transfer your DOHA MILES to popular Frequent Flyer Programs or Shukran Rewards.
- FREE Shopping: Redeem your DOHA MILES on POS at partner merchant to enjoy FREE shopping in Qatar.
How to Redeem
The steps to redeem your DOHA MILES are as follows:
- Login to your DOHA MILES account.
- Choose a redemption category.
- Follow the instruction stipulated for each of the redemption categories.
- The redemption history is made available for use under the My Account page.
Partial DOHA MILES Redemption
If you do not have enough DOHA MILES to complete your travel booking, you can pay the remaining balance with your Doha Bank credit card.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.