Introducing Flexi Save Account, our latest flexible savings account for AL RIYADA customers. With Flexi Save, save more – Get more! An account where you can save money and get higher interest rates, which are directly correlated to your increasing Flexi Save account balances. The more you deposit, the higher the interest rates. The account withdrawals are not penalized like in term deposits, offering full flexibility to deposit & withdraw conveniently.
The Flexi Savings account merits the following benefits and affordances to all account holders:
- A single account, with features of a Savings and Tiered Fixed Deposit account
- Higher the deposit amount, Higher the interest rate
- No penalties on withdrawals
- Flexi savings account can be accessed with a Debit Card
- Access and withdraw funds using any Doha Bank channel i.e. Online Banking/Mobile App/Branch/ATM
- Initial account opening balance of QAR 5,000 only
- Interest to be paid at Minimum balance, held during a month
- Interest in the account to be capitalized every month
To hold a flexi save account with Doha Bank, you are required to make an initial deposit of QAR 5,000 only.
You may apply for Flexi save account by producing a completed additional account opening form, along with the following:
- Salary certificate from the company
- Valid Passport copy
- Valid Qatar ID copy
Apply for Flexi Save Account
We have designed simple solutions for your everyday needs. AL RIYADA current account provides you with the facility of unlimited checking with an entitlement of personalized cheque book with 10, 25, or 50 leaves.
Your Current Account is available in the currency of your choice including QAR, AED, USD, EUR, GBP and AUD. With your account, you will receive an instant VISA Platinum debit card for all your local and international transactions.
With your current account, you will get the provisions for all the following:
- Personalized cheque book
- E-banking and mobile banking services.
- E-remittance services available 24/7 with the best exchange rates
- Ability to pay bills for electricity, water, telephone and school with online banking
To be eligible for an AL RIYADA current account, you must earn a minimum monthly salary of QAR 35,000 for Expats and QAR 30,000 for Qataris
You may apply for a current account, by producing the following documents:
- Salary certificate from the company
- Valid passport copy
- Valid Qatar ID copy
Al Dana Savings programme is the most popular savings account in Qatar. This unique product provides a dual benefits for savers in Qatar; save for a rainy day and also win life-changing cash and non-cash prizes in regular monthly draws. AL DANA savings programme offers the highest number of draw prizes in Qatar with the largest prize pool offering millions.
This year we are celebrating 16 years of Al Dana programme with a dedicated year end draw for QAR 1 Million for Al Riyada & Private banking customers of Doha Bank.
In addition to the dedicated prize, Al Riyada & Private banking customers also stand a chance to win mega prize of QAR 2 Million along with other 528 cash prizes.
AL DANA Scheme 2019 will have the best of both worlds with;
- The HIGHEST individual prize in Qatar.
- The LARGEST number of draw prize winners.
- The BIGGEST prize pool offering millions.
- The FASTEST way to become a MILLIONAIRE.
This year, to boost your chances of winning and to multiply your savings many times over, we are offering 529 Cash Prizes to be won!
- Mega Prize of QAR 2 Million!
- Yearend Prize of QAR 1 Million for Al Riyada & Private Banking Segment!
- Monthly Dedicated prizes for Al Dana Savings Plan customers!
- Monthly Dedicated prizes for Al Dana Family Savings Account!
- Quarterly Dedicated prizes for Ladies!
- Quarterly Dedicated prizes for Senior citizens!
- Quarterly Dedicated prizes for Young savers!
- Guaranteed winner from each Doha Bank branch every quarter!
Every Al Dana account comes with many surprising banking benefits as listed below:
- Free International Mastercard Debit Card.
- Online banking.
- SMS banking.
- Mobile banking.
- Easy funds transfers cross your accounts and to third parties.
- Easy balance swaps between other accounts such as Current, Savings and Time Deposits.
- Pay bills easily for electricity, water, telephone, mobiles and school fees.
- Set up standing instructions easily.
- Remit funds easily across all countries 24/7 with the best exchange rates.
- Immediate pre-approved loan of up to 90% of your deposits.
- 0.025% p.a. credit interest accrues on daily balances and capitalized every 6 months.
To hold an Al Dana savings account, you as a customer are required to make an initial deposit of QAR 5,000 only.
To learn more about the dedicated prize for Al Riyada customers
We offer you a wide collection of deposit products that have great features solely for you as an AL RIYADA customer. All deposit products are offered with lucrative interest rates, which can be paid upfront or regularly or on a compounded basis to you in multicurrency options.
Also, all fixed deposits are offered with a loan against deposit facility to give you enhanced liquidity. Our suite includes the smart saver with recurring deposit options for monthly investment or over a fixed period or upfront interest fixed deposit.
The following highlights the features of a Doha Bank Fixed deposit:
- Attractive interest rates
- Fixed Deposits can be opened for periods of one month and above
- Loan up to 90% of the deposit amount
- Overdraft of up to 90% of deposit
- Standing instructions for the deposit renewal and payment of interest or automatic renewal of deposit
To hold a fixed deposit with Doha Bank, you are required to make an initial deposit of QAR 25,000 along with 10,000 in either USD/Euro/GBP.
To open a fixed deposit with Doha Bank you require an existing current Account, an Al Dana Savings Account or a new account to be opened. You will also need to produce a copy of valid Passport and valid QID.