Save and Win with Al Dana 2018
Celebrating 15 years of Al Dana programme which is the most popular savings scheme in Qatar. This unique product provides a dual benefit for savers in Qatar; save for a rainy day and also win life-changing cash and non-cash prizes in regular draws.
Millions of Reasons to Save with Al Dana
Since starting 14 years ago, the Al Dana Savings Account has:
- Created more than 61 QAR millionaires – could you be the next Al Dana millionaire?
- Made more than 3,202 local and expatriate prize – winners very happy!
- Given away more than 40 kilos of gold.
- Given away more than QAR 133 Million in cash.
The 2018 Al Dana Savings scheme
Eligibility: Current Account OR Al Dana Savings Account.
This year’s campaign will have the best of both worlds with;
- The HIGHEST number of draw prizes in Qatar.
- The FASTEST way to become a MILLIONAIRE.
- The LARGEST prize pool offering millions.
This year, to boost your chances of winning and to multiply your savings many times over, we are offering 631 Cash Prizes to be won!
- Mega Prize of QAR 2 Million!
- Quarterly Millionaire Prizes!
- Monthly Dedicated prizes for Ladies!
- Monthly Dedicated prizes for Senior citizens!
- Monthly Dedicated prizes for Young savers!
- Dedicated prize for Salary transfer customers!
- Guaranteed winner from each Doha Bank branch every quarter!
The 2018 Prize Schedule
Year End MEGA Draw
- QAR 2 Million MEGA PRIZE with 1 winner at the end of the year.
- QAR 1 Million with 1 winner every quarter.
Al Riyada + Private Banking Dedicated Draw (Minimum balance QAR 50K)
- QAR 1 Million with 1 winner at the end of the year.
- QAR 100,000 with 1 winner monthly.
Salary Transfer Draw
- QAR 10,000 with 30 winners.
Monthly Dedicated Draws for Ladies
- QAR 5,000 with 1 winner for ladies only every month.
Monthly Dedicated Draws for Senior Citizens – Age above 60 year
- QAR 5,000 with 1 winner for senior citizens only every month.
Monthly Young Savers Draws
- QAR 5,000 scholarship with 1 winner for Al Dana Young Savers every month.
Guaranteed winner from each Doha Bank Branches Draw
- QAR 5,000 with 26 winners quarterly.
Kuwait Branch Draw
- KWD 1,000 with 2 winners quarterly.
Other Exciting Monthly Prizes.
- QAR 2,000 with 40 winners monthly.
Save More in 2018 and Win More!
Increase your Al Dana savings for more chances to win
Note – Every QAR 1,000 saved in Al Dana = Single chance to win in the upcoming draw prize subject to the minimum balances required.
Welcome Bonus Chances
||Min QR 20K
||New to Bank Al Dana
||Min QR 20K
||New to Bank Current A/C
||Min QR 20K
||New to Bank Al Dana Online
||Min QR 50K
||New to Bank Al Riyada
||Min QR 500K
||New to Bank Private Banking
*These are one time welcome bonus chances.
||Additional Deposit of QAR 5K and above on top of previous month’s average balance, you will enjoy double chances in the draw for every QAR 1K incremental balance.
||Additional Deposit of QAR 10K and above on top of previous month’s average balance, you will enjoy triple chances in the draw for every QAR 1K incremental balance.
11 Benefits With Al Dana Account
Every Al Dana account comes with many surprising banking benefits as listed below:
- Free Visa International Debit Card.
- Online banking.
- SMS banking.
- Mobile banking.
- Easy funds transfers cross your accounts and to third parties.
- Easy balance swaps between other accounts such as Current, Savings and Time Deposits.
- Pay bills easily for electricity, water, telephone, mobiles and school fees.
- Set up standing instructions easily.
- Remit funds easily across all countries 24/7 with the best exchange rates.
- Immediate pre-approved loan of up to 90% of your deposits.
- 0.025% p.a. credit interest accrues on daily balances and capitalized every 6 months.
Terms & Conditions : Account Opening
3 ways to participate in Al Dana Scheme
- Visit your nearest Doha Bank branch to open Al Dana Savings or Current Account.
- Text an SMS to 92610 just type “AL DANA”.
- Online completion of this simple form.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.