NRE Current Account
The Doha Bank NRE Current Account offers you more than just a normal account to hold your earnings.
With our NRE Current Account, your funds can be transferred and repatriated to a number of international countries instantly. Doha Bank offers you convenient banking options, making your account accessible to you from anywhere in the world, at any time.
- Funds can be easily transferred between India and Abroad
- Access your money without any charges on Doha Bank ATM’s globally
- Free Remittances to Doha Bank accounts in India
- Free Debit Card (1st year free)
- High Daily Withdrawal limit of INR 50,000
- 5 Free transactions on other Bank ATM’s per month
- Free Cheque book (one per annum)
- Set of Passport copy (First Page and last page) –All the pages to be self-attested by the applicant
- Qatar ID Copy
- PAN Card copy/Duly filled Form 60
- Color photographs pasted on application form
- Address proof of communication address (like Utility bills, Electricity, Phone, Bank or card statement etc.)
- Initial Deposit –Doha Bank E-remittance form for transfer of initial deposit from DB Qatar to DB India. (with copy of QID for customers opening their accounts in Qatar)
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.