NRE Savings Account
NRE Savings Account allows you to transfer your earnings to India conveniently with complete security and peace of mind.
Your funds held in the account, along with interest earned, can be repatriated at any point of time and you don’t even have to pay tax on the interest amount. With a host of direct banking channels available at your fingertips, you can stay in complete control of your hard-earned income abroad.
- Average Quarterly Balance – INR 10,000
- Account Service Fee- No Charges for first 6 months, thereafter INR. 500 Quarterly (Waived if average balance is maintained)
- Rate of Interest – 4% p.a. on daily balances, paid every 3 months
- Account Closure Fee- INR 500 (if account is closed within 6 months)
- Funds can be easily transferred between India and Abroad
- Earn Interest Rates @ 4% p.a. – Tax Free
- Access your money without any charges on Doha Bank ATM’s in India
- Free Remittances from Doha Bank GCC branches to Doha Bank account in India
- Online Fund transfer from your Doha Bank India account to any bank in India
- Free Debit Card (1st year free)
- High Daily Withdrawal limit of INR 50,000
- Free 5 transactions on any Bank ATM in India per month.
- Free Cheque book (one per annum)
- Online access to your account in India
- Set of Passport copy (First Page and last page) –All the pages to be self-attested by the applicant
- Qatar ID Copy
- PAN Card copy/Duly filled Form 60
- Color photographs pasted on application form
- Address proof of communication address (like Utility bills, Electricity, Phone, Bank or card statement etc.)
- Initial Deposit –Doha Bank E-remittance form for transfer of initial deposit from DB Qatar to DB India. (with copy of QID for customers opening their accounts in Qatar)
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.