Clearly personalized for your needs
Doha Bank, now facilitates you with credit-line to use on demand, a lump sum for a pleasure dream vacation, or overdraft protection for your checking account — there’s a right loan that meets your needs.
Loans for Salaried Individuals:
- Competitive interest rates
- Repayment period up to 72 months for Qatari customers & 48 months for non-Qatari customers
- Fast approvals and activation
- Flexible loan entitlements
- Convenient monthly installments payment (automatic deductions from account)
- Quickly calculate your maximum eligibility and monthly repayments with our new loan calculator
- Useful loan topping up, installment deferment facilities
Summer Ramadan loan installment postponement offer
Promotion Eligibility & Features
- Personal loans & Home loans are eligible for the offer
- Maximum 2 Postponements for current remaining tenor less than 120 months
- One postponement for current remaining tenor less than 180 months. (120 – 180)
- Postponement offer is valid for 5 months starting May valid till September.
- Each postponement will be charged QR50/-
- There should be a gap of minimum one month between two postponement, postponement shouldn’t be on consecutive months
- Age at loan maturity after the postponement should not be exceeded maximum age cap that is 65 Qatari & 60 for Expatriates
Please apply via Online Banking before your salary is credited.
Salary must be transferred to a Doha Bank account.
Interest Calculation (APR):
- Commencing from the Loan Date, interest shall accrue on the Loan on a daily basis at the relevant Interest Rate and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each month.
- Interest will be calculated as per following formulae. The Daily Balance of the Loan X Total Annual Rate X (1/360)
- Every payment made after the due date will result in additional interest accrual on loan
- Where a Grace Period applies or where the Customer is granted a postponement in respect of an installment, interest on the relevant Loan shall continue to accrue and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each relevant month.