Transfer Your Home Loan to Doha Bank or Buy Your New Home NOW!
Only 3.99% Interest Rate and 12 Months Payment Holiday
Doha Bank Housing Loans for Qatari Nationals and Expatriate Residents in Qatar
- Buy a new house
- Transfer your mortgage from another bank
- Equity release from a property you already own
Save Money with Your Doha Bank Housing Loan:
- Lowest Rate in Qatar starting @ 3.99 % for the first year only*
- Free Mortgage Saver Account @ 1.25% p.a. interest rate up to QAR 2 million
- 12-months grace period with your home loan
- Cash back settlement fee of up to QAR 20,000, whenever you transfer your housing loan from any other bank to Doha Bank.
Free Products and Services with Your Doha Bank Housing Loan:
- Free property fire insurance for the first year
- Free management and mortgage fees
- Free for life VISA Infinite or Platinum credit card*
- Free iPhone 7 with your VISA Infinite or Platinum credit card*
- Free 20,000 DOHA MILES with your VISA Infinite or Platinum credit card*
Doha Bank Housing Loan Features:
- Salaried or self- employed individual
- Long repayment period up to 20 years
- Borrow up to 70% of the property value (LTV)
- Completed or under construction properties for Qataris
- Freehold & Leasehold completed properties for Qatari & Expats
- Wide network of approved developers
- Quick processing
Terms and Conditions:
*Mortgage rates @ 3.99 % for the first year only.
*QCB rate for the remaining tenor
*Free Mortgage Saver Account @ 1.25% p.a.* interest rate up to QAR 2 million.
*Minimum Salary Requirement for Platinum credit card is QAR 15,000
*Minimum Salary Requirement for VISA Infinite credit card is QAR 35,000
*Free iPhone with minimum spend criteria of QAR 60,000 for the first year
*Other terms and conditions apply.
Summer Ramadan loan installment postponement offer
Promotion Eligibility & Features
- Personal loans & Home loans are eligible for the offer
- Maximum 2 Postponements for current remaining tenor less than 120 months
- One postponement for current remaining tenor less than 180 months. (120 – 180)
- Postponement offer is valid for 5 months starting May valid till September.
- Each postponement will be charged QR50/-
- There should be a gap of minimum one month between two postponement, postponement shouldn’t be on consecutive months
- Age at loan maturity after the postponement should not be exceeded maximum age cap that is 65 Qatari & 60 for Expatriates
Please apply via Online Banking before your salary is credited.
Interest Calculation (APR):
- Commencing from the Loan Date, interest shall accrue on the Loan on a daily basis at the relevant Interest Rate and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each month.
- Interest will be calculated as per following formulae. The Daily Balance of the Loan X Total Annual Rate X (1/360)
- Every payment made after the due date will result in additional interest accrual on loan
- Where a Grace Period applies or where the Customer is granted a postponement in respect of an installment, interest on the relevant Loan shall continue to accrue and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each relevant month.