Best deal for your new house
Whether buying a home or building your own, we have the finance to make it happen. Our housing loans are flexible, offering Borrowing up to 70% of the value of the property and loan periods of up to 20 years.
Doha Bank’s new Freehold Property Loan is available to Qataris and Expatriates looking to purchase freehold property
Reasons to Smile
- Repayment period up to 20 years
- Borrow up to 70% of the property value (LTV)
- Highly competitive interest rates
- Insurance cover for the financed property at preferential rates
- Available to Salaried and Self-Employed individuals
- Available to Self-Employed individuals on attractive terms
*subject to terms and conditions and acceptance. Your property may be at risk if you do not keep up with home loan repayments.
Interest Calculation (APR):
- Commencing from the Loan Date, interest shall accrue on the Loan on a daily basis at the relevant Interest Rate and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each month.
- Interest will be calculated as per following formulae. The Daily Balance of the Loan X Total Annual Rate X (1/360)
- Every payment made after the due date will result in additional interest accrual on loan
- Where a Grace Period applies or where the Customer is granted a postponement in respect of an installment, interest on the relevant Loan shall continue to accrue and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each relevant month.