National Pension Scheme
National Pension System (NPS), the Pension scheme of government of India is open for Non Resident Indians as well.
- National Pension System is an easily accessible, low cost, flexible and portable retirement scheme.
- An NRI between 18 – 60 years of age is allowed to join NPS under Repatriable or Non-repatriable mode.
- A unique Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) is issued to each subscriber.
- Contributions in the retirement account are managed by a registered Fund Manager, whom the subscriber can choose.
- The fund can be allocated under various asset classes like equity, corporate bonds, government securities etc. also as per the choice of the subscriber.
|Minimum Contribution at the time of account opening
||Rs. 500 /-
|Minimum amount per contribution
||Rs. 500 /-
|Minimum total contribution in the year
||Rs. 1000 /-
|Minimum frequency of contributions
||1 per year
Secure your future back home.
Join NPS through DBFS for a happy retired life.
4 Models of NPS
One can join NPS through 4 main models:
- Government Sector model – only for employees of central government, state governments and central/state autonomous bodies.
- Atal Pension Yojana – scheme with ensures specified amount as pension (max Rs.5,000/-), especially meant for people in unorganized sectors.
- Corporate model – for group scheme under a corporate.
- All Citizen Model – for general public including NRIs.
For information inquiries
Doha – India Desk
D Ring Road Branch Building,
1st Floor D Ring Road,
P.O. Box: 3818, Doha, Qatar
Telephone: +974 4016 4380 – 83
SakharBhavan, Ground Floor,
Plot No. 230, Block No III,
Back bay Reclamation,
Mumbai – 400021
Telephone: +91 22-33941114
1st Floor, LuLu Mall,
34/1000 NH 47,
Edapally, Kochi – 682024
Telephone: +91 484-4100061/ 4100167
Kuwait – India Desk
Doha Bank, Kuwait Branch
Kuwait City, Ahmed Al-Jaber Street
Al Darwaza, Al-Sarraf Tower
P.O. Box 506, Safat 13006, Sharq, Kuwait
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.