Experience Non Resident Sri Lankan Services like never before!
Do you need a banking relationship for managing your finances between Qatar and Sri Lanka? Then all you need is to experience the NRSL services, your two way banking route between Qatar and Sri Lanka in association with largest government owned bank in Sri Lanka Bank of Ceylon (BOC).
The NRSL Service offers:
- Access to Doha Bank E-remittance 24/7
- Secured fund transfer to home country
- Competitive exchange rate
- Opening of home country bank accounts
- Manage your account with the access of Internet banking facility round the clock
- Internationally accepted VISA Debit card
BOC Online Banking Services:
Managing your account while you are working abroad is easy with BOC Online Banking facility. Your account will be accessible anytime, anywhere, with just a click, you can do your day to day banking transactions from wherever you are!
Value Added Benefits for Non Resident Sri Lankans from BOC
- Favoured lending solutions (Foreign Currency Housing Loan)
- NRFC Accounts
- SFIDA ( Special Foreign Investment Deposit Account )
- Ran Kekulu foreign currency Accounts for your children
- Special rates on Forex services in Sri Lanka
- Premier banking facility for Sri Lankan Professionals in Qatar
- Internationally accepted Debit and Credit cards
- Monthly e-statements and consolidated quarterly statements
For Further Information please contact:
Doha Bank, Expatriate Services
D Ring Road Branch Building, 1st floor, D Ring Road.
PO Box 3818, Doha, Qatar
Tel: +974 4415 4397
Fax: +974 4015 4387
Mob: +974 7050 6150 (Mr Lakshan Hewage)
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.