New International Money Transfers
To over 200+ Countries via Mobile
Doha Bank offers you a secure, fast and easy way of sending money via Doha Bank Mobile Banking App to over 200+ countries.
Features of International Money Transfers Via Doha Bank Mobile App
- Account to Account money transfers
- Fast and easy to use
- Best exchange rates
- Track the status of your International Money Transfers
How to Register for Doha Bank Mobile Banking App:
- Download the Doha Bank Mobile App from the App Store or Google play
- Register as a new user in the Doha Bank Mobile App “LOGIN”
- Enter your account details and validate one-time passcode (OTP) which is sent to you via SMS on your registered mobile number or email ID
- Existing Doha Bank Online Banking users can use the same username and password to access the Doha Bank Mobile Banking App.
How to Use International Money Transfer on Doha Bank Mobile App:
- Visit the “Funds Transfer” in your Doha Bank Mobile App
- Send money to registered beneficiaries or enter the details of new beneficiaries
- Provide your money transfer details and validate using one-time passcode (OTP) which is sent to you via SMS or email.
International Money Transfers on Doha Bank Online Banking
With Doha Bank you can transfer funds to 12 countries using Doha Bank Online Banking
- South Asia – India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal
- Southeast Asia – Philippines, Indonesia
- Middle East – Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey
- Africa – Ethiopia
How to Remit on Doha Bank Online Banking:
- Log-in to your Doha Bank Online Banking account
- Under Fund Transfer, click on Doha Bank Remit
- Click on New Remittance and complete the Online Remittance Form
- Review and Submit the Application
- Receive the OTP on your registered mobile number or email ID
- Authenticate the same through Doha Bank Online Banking and confirm your transaction
Download Your App Now
Click here for more information on E Remittance arrangements.
Download Remittance Form
- Maximum transaction limit per day is QAR. 50,000/-.
- The exchange rate displayed during the transaction is indicative.
- Account will be debited for the equivalent amount of foreign currency at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of processing the request.
- Charges will be recovered at the time of processing the transaction. Receiving bank charges may apply.