GET A FREE CAR INSURANCE WHEN YOU BUY YOUR NEW CAR
Doha Bank Car Loan is fully loaded with a COMPREHENSIVE CAR INSURANCE* absolutely FREE!!! So grab this fantastic offer* to drive away with your dream car!
Both new and existing customers can get behind the wheel at an unbeatably-low financing cost with the most competitive car loan offer.
- Free Comprehensive Car Insurance from DBAC 100% owned subsidiary of Doha bank
- Free voucher from Royal car worth QAR 1000 for door edge protection, protection on lights, or as a discount voucher for car tint
- Free 24/7 Road Side Assistance
- Interest rate starting at 2.99% p.a. Flat (Reducing 5.50% p.a.)
- One-hour LOAN processing and LPO issuance
- Pre-approved credit card for NTB customers with free Doha Miles.
- Pre-approved instant personal loan
- Car Loan available for brand new and pre-owned cars.
- 100% finance for Qatari customers and up to 80% for Expats.
- Salary transfer to Doha Bank
- Monthly salary of QR 5000.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Minimum loan amount is QR 75,000 and loan amount should be at least 80% of the car value to be eligible for free insurance
- Minimum tenure is 48 months
- If loan is settled before the tenor of 2 years, Car insurance cost @ 2.5% of the car value will be charged backed from the customer.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance valid for one year only.
- Motor Insurance claim deductible of QR 350/-
- This promotion offer excludes Commercial vehicles / Taxi’s / Rent a Car
Interest Calculation (APR):
- Commencing from the Loan Date, interest shall accrue on the Loan on a daily basis at the relevant Interest Rate and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each month.
- Interest will be calculated as per following formulae.The Daily Balance of the Loan X Total Annual Rate X (1/360)
- Every payment made after the due date will result in additional interest accrual on loan
- Where a Grace Period applies or where the Customer is granted a postponement in respect of an installment , interest on the relevant Loan shall continue to accrue and will be capitalized to the Loan Amount at the end of each relevant month.