Retirement plans ensures that you or your family members receive a regular pension amount post a retirement date.
You have the flexibility to choose the retirement date and the manner in which you receive the pension. The earlier you start planning for retirement, the larger will be the corpus for you at the time of your retirement. Neglecting your retirement needs can prove to be costly later in your life. With age, your expense will tend to increase and therefore retirement planning becomes more difficult.
Doha Bank has been dealing with Retirement Solutions way from 2006. We employ a dedicated team of Personal Financial Advisors who can assist you in selecting the right plan suiting your budget. We offer both Islamic as well as conventional product options and have partnered with the leading names like Metlife Alico, Medgulf Allianz Takaful, Zurich International Life and LIC International to offer you the widest choice of products.
Reasons to Smile
- Choose between a conventional policy or Islamic Takaful contract
- Comfortable Payment Options
- Flexibility to choose retirement time
- Annual investment reviews for Unit Linked Plans
- Free Automated Premium Deduction from your Doha Bank Account
- Service of trained Financial Planning Specialists.
- Submit your details through the Apply for Insurance link and you will get a call back from the specialist within one working day.
- Call Hello Doha on 4445 6000 or SMS ‘RETIRE’ to 92610
- Step into your nearest branch or visit our Bancassurance Office in D Ring Road
This product is underwritten by Doha Bank Assurance Company LLC (DBAC) and issued subject to the terms and conditions determined by them. DBAC is a 100% owned subsidiary of Doha Bank, but is a separate legal entity authorized by the Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority (QFCRA). Doha Bank does not offer Insurance advice, nor does it manage, underwrite or issue Takaful policies. Doha Bank or its employees are not responsible for rejected applications or claims. Premiums received by Doha Bank are not bank deposits. All Contributions collected from customers are forwarded to DBAC. This product is optional and not a pre- requisite for any credit or deposit product offered by Doha Bank. This plan, its benefits and proceeds are subject to the QFCRA Regulations.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation