We’ve taken the hassle out of arranging the right car insurance policy for you.
Whether you’re buying a motor policy for the first time or renewing your existing policy, with Doha Bank it’s so easy. Our car insurance plans offer cover which is ideally suited to your requirements at the most competitive rates.
Partnering with leading national insurers means we can provide a portfolio of products with a wide range of options and advantages. Policies include complementary 24-hour roadside assistance as well as wide-ranging options such as off-road and rental cover.
Reasons to Smile
- Flexibility to choose either conventional insurance or an Islamic Takaful contract.
- Attractive premium rates and flexible options for deductions.
- FREE Passenger Cover for Private Vehicles.
- Option to convert Premiums to EMI’s (For Doha Bank Car Loan Customers)*.
- INSTANT Issuance of Insurance policy.
- FREE 3A Qatar Silver membership giving 24-hour roadside assistance^.
- Provision to upgrade to 3A Qatar Gold Membership at special rates and get free assistance on Annual Vehicle Registration Service and Technical Inspection *^.
- FREE Home Delivery of Policy Documents
- Submit your details through the Apply for Insurance link and you will get a call back from our specialist within one working day.
- Call Hello Doha on 4445 6000 or SMS ‘MOTOR’ to 92610.
- Step into your nearest branch or visit our Bancassurance Office in D Ring Road.
*Subject to Approval.
*^Technical Inspection Charges and MOI Vehicle Registration Fee is not included.
^3A Qatar Terms and Conditions Apply for the Service.
This product is underwritten by Doha Bank Assurance Company LLC (DBAC) and issued subject to the terms and conditions determined by them. DBAC is a 100% owned subsidiary of Doha Bank, but is a separate legal entity authorized by the Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority (QFCRA). Doha Bank does not offer Insurance advice, nor does it manage, underwrite or issue Takaful policies. Doha Bank or its employees are not responsible for rejected applications or claims. Premiums received by Doha Bank are not bank deposits. All Contributions collected from customers are forwarded to DBAC. This product is optional and not a pre- requisite for any credit or deposit product offered by Doha Bank. This plan, its benefits and proceeds are subject to the QFCRA Regulations.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation