Double Your Experience for Less with Mastercard Debit Card Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offers on The My Book Qatar 2020 App
Now you can use your Doha Bank Mastercard Debit Card to register with My Book Qatar and enjoy more than 1,500 Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offers. Get access to hundreds of offers on fine dining, hotels, buffets, theme parks, cafes, fast food, salons, spas, gyms, shopping and much more.
By using the My Book Qatar 2020 app you can avail;
- Complimentary main menu item when one main menu item is purchased.
- Complimentary therapeutic massage when one therapeutic massage is purchased.
- Complimentary one night hotel accommodation when one night stay is booked.
- Get access to more than 1,500 offers from 500 outlets on your Doha Bank Mastercard World Elite, Mastercard World and Mastercard Debit Cards.
How to Use
- Step 1: Download the My Book Qatar 2020 App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Step 2: Open the app and enter the first six digits of your eligible Doha Bank Mastercard Debit Card to unlock the offers.
- Step 3: Search for your favourite restaurants and start redeeming.
- Step 4: Existing My Book Qatar app users can top up their offers by an additional 3 offers via registering their card in the app Settings / Mastercard Membership.
How to Redeem Offers on the My Book Qatar 2020 App
- Click on the Home button on the app and land on the offers screen to select your category of interest.
- Select the merchant and choose the offer to claim.
- You will have the option to change outlet of the merchant before redeeming the offer.
- Click on ‘Redeem’ the offer and show the screen to the attendant at the merchant / outlet.
- The merchant will enter their respective “Merchant PIN” to verify the transaction.
- The offer redeemed will be shown to you as redeemed.
- Pay with your Doha Bank Mastercard Debit Card.
- Each merchant features 3 or more offers for redemption.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.