Celebrate Qatar National Day with Doha Bank
This Qatar National Day 18 Winners, QAR 18,000 Each
This year, Doha Bank celebrates the Qatar National Day with special Cards promotion.
Get the chance to be one of 18 lucky winners to win 18,000 every time you use Doha Bank Credit or Debit Cards for purchasing your daily items or making travel arrangements or booking your next holiday online.
Travelers will have double the opportunity to enter the draw on international spend and online bookings using their credit or debit cards, whether you are booking your flights or hotels, shopping at your favorite brands or dining with family and friends; every time you spend on your card abroad, you get double the chance to win QAR 18,000 . So, start using your card & Celebrate QND with Doha Bank cards!
Chances to enter the draw are calculated as follows:
|Each QR 500
Terms and Conditions
- Campaign Period: 18 November 2019 – 18 January 2020.
- The raffle draw will take place on 30th January 2020; whereby 18 lucky winners will be awarded QR 18,000 each.
- Applicable on Doha Bank Credit and Mastercard Debit Cards issued in Qatar.
- Credit Card customers will qualify based on local and international spend.
- Debit Card customers will qualify based on international spend only.
- To enter the draw, customer must use the card for local transactions equal to minimum QR 500 or its equivalent for international transactions.
- For Credit Cards; every QAR 500 spent locally gives t 1 chance in the draw and every QAR 500 spent internationally gives 2 chances.
- For Debit Cards; every QAR 500 spent internationally gives 2 chances in the draw.
- Eligible transactions include all POS and Ecommerce transactions.
- Customer cannot win the lucky draw more than one time.
- Customers with cancelled, blocked, closed cards will be excluded.
- For the raffle draw, all spends during the campaign period will be accumulated.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.