About Doha Bank My Book Qatar App 2018
Doha Bank My Book Qatar App provides card customers with exclusive ‘BUY ONE GET ONE FREE’ offers in Qatar, whenever you pay with your Doha Bank card.
The app features more than 300 amazing restaurants, spas, leisure and kids activities in Qatar offering great savings.
The app is free for Doha Bank card customers.
Features and Benefits
- Benefit from more than 1000 Instant “BUY ONE GET ONE FREE” offers for restaurants, leisure, kids and spas in Qatar.
- Choose from over 300 offers in the finest restaurants and cafes in Qatar.
- Relax and unwind in the most tranquil spas in the most prestigious hotels in Qatar.
- Enjoy the pleasure, leisure and kids activities at Fun Day, Mega polis, Go Fun, Circus Land, Adventure Rooms and much more.
- Train in the best sports facilities in the most prominent health and fitness centers.
- Plan your getaways at a selection of the most renowned hotels in Qatar.
- Up to 10 devices can have the same account as long as the payment is done with a Doha Bank card.
- New and Improved Activation process.
- Arabized Doha Bank My Book Qatar App by simply setting language reference.
Download the “Doha Bank My Book Qatar” App available on the iOS App Store and Android Google play Store
How to Register / Activate Your Doha Bank My Book Qatar App
- Download the “Doha Bank My Book Qatar 2018” Mobile App from the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- Open the App and click on “Register” and fill the required details and click on “Create Account”
- After a successful account creation, Enter you VIP key and click ”Save” for offers activation.
- App will automatically prompt you for a redemption PIN Setup that will be used for your voucher redemption, enter your desired 4-digit PIN.
- Browse Offers and start redeeming.
How to Use Your Doha Bank My Book Qatar App
- After completing the registration process, you will land on the offers screen to select your category of interest.
- Select the merchant and choose the offer to claim.
- You will have the option to change outlet of the merchant before redeeming the offer
- Click on ‘Redeem’ the offer by entering your PIN and then show the screen to the attendant at the merchant/ outlet
- The merchant will enter their respective “Merchant PIN” to verify the transaction
- Click on ‘Checkout’ to complete the transaction.
- Pay with your Doha Bank card.
- A confirmation message will be generated along with a code for tracking.
- The offer redeemed will be shown to you as redeemed.
- Each merchant features 3 offers in total for redemption.
Existing Customers: (With activated Doha Bank My Book Qatar App)
- Uninstall the current Doha Bank My Book Qatar 2017 App
- Download the new “Doha Bank My Book Qatar 2018” Mobile App from the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- Open the App and log in with your existing User Name and Password. Click on Forgot password in case of not remembering the used login credentials.
- After a successful login, go to settings and Enter your new 2018 VIP key and click ”Save” for offers activation.
- Browse Offers and start redeeming.
How to reset Your Doha Bank My Book Password?
The Password can be reset by going to the App settings and click on ‘Reset PIN’
Merchants are listed on the Doha Bank My Book Qatar App.
Doha Bank My Book Qatar – Terms and Conditions
- Can be used seven days a week – minimal exclusion apply.
- Can be redeemed by a minimum of two people (excluding Beauty & Spas, Services, Health & Fitness Offers).
- Up to 4 Offers can be redeemed at one time for a group of 8 people or more.
- Should be presented prior to payment or requesting the bill.
- Are not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions, special menu items or loyalty/rewards programs.
- Always the less expensive item is the one deducted from the bill.
Redeeming Your Offers
Redeeming Offers on your App is very simple:
- Select your chosen Offer for use on the App.
- Present your mobile device with the chosen Offer to the server prior to the bill being presented.
- You will be prompted to enter your 4 digit PIN number.
- Once your PIN is entered, the merchant is prompted to enter their PIN.
- Once the merchant has entered their PIN the Offer will be redeemed and the item or service will be removed from your bill.
- To redeem more Offers, simply repeat the same process.
- One Offer can be used by two people, up to a maximum of 4 Offers per visit/booking/table for a group of 8 people or more:
| No. of Offers
| No. of People
- In the case of a dispute, the bill must be settled as per local law. Relevant parties will be contacted for resolution.
Food & Drink Offers
- One Offer can be used by two people, up to a maximum of 4 Offers per table, for a group of 8 people or more (see Table 1). This Rule applies regardless of the product the Offer is from. E.g. a group of 4 people can redeem 2 main course Offers at a restaurant, alternatively they can redeem 1 Cheers Offer and 1 main course Offer – redeeming a maximum 2 Offers in total.
- The least expensive item (as listed on the Offer) will be deducted. The two items must be from the same category as marked on the Offer e.g. buy one “main course” and get one “main course” free; or buy one “sushi set lunch” and get one “sushi set lunch” free; or buy one “house beverage” and get one “house beverage” free.
- Only one bill will be presented per table. No splitting of bills will be allowed.
- Offers are valid solely for the item listed and are not valid for special events (e.g. Iftar, Suhoor, buffets, brunches, theme nights, special menus or in conjunction with B.Y.O) – unless otherwise indicated on the Offer.
- Offers are not redeemable for breakfast, starters, side dishes, desserts or shared platters – unless otherwise indicated on the Offer.
- Offers are not valid for delivery or takeaway – unless otherwise indicated on the Offer.
- Discounts do not apply to service charges.
- A Main Course/Main Menu Item is defined as the main element of a customer’s lunch or dinner – i.e. not a starter or a dessert. My Book does not legislate for the specific layout/design of a merchant’s menu. If in doubt, clarify with the server before ordering.
Attractions & Leisure Offers
- A minimum of 2 people must be present to redeem an Offer – unless otherwise specified. A maximum of 4 Offers can be redeemed per booking/visit for a group of 8 people or more (see Table 1).
- Terms & Conditions may vary with a number of activities so please refer to the individual merchant/outlet for confirmation of minimum/maximum number of people, age restrictions, safety guidelines and other conditions.
- Prior booking may be required for certain offers and/or activities.
Beauty & Spas, Health & Fitness and Services Offers
- Beauty & Spas, Health & Fitness and Services Offers can be redeemed in two ways:
- One Offer can be used by two people within the same visit, with the second treatment or service being complimentary.
- One Offer can be used by an individual, whereby you must pay full price for the first treatment/service and your second treatment/service will be complimentary on your next visit. The complimentary treatment/service must be redeemed within the Offer validity period. Please note: gift vouchers cannot be issued for your complimentary treatment/service.
- Please present the Offer at the completion of the treatment/service, prior to requesting the bill. If the Offer is in the Health & Fitness section, please present it prior to the commencement of any class or activity.
- Certain Offers in the Retail & Services category that begin ‘Invites you …’ (rather than ‘You and a guest are invited…’) may be used by an individual.
- When redeeming a Retail & Services Offer individually, you will pay full price for the first service and your second service will be complimentary. Please remember you will need to redeem the complimentary service within the Offer validity period.
- Staycation Offer provides you with ‘Book One Night Get One Free’ at leading hotels and resorts in Qatar.
- Offers are valid on the outlet’s Best Available Rate.
- Offers can only be redeemed on consecutive night stay.
- Special Offers are available to My Book Members who have purchased a printed or a digital product – the Special Offers available are linked to the digital product you have purchased.
- Special Offers have different validities and are often for items and services different to the main offers. The validity is marked on the Offer, but we reserve the right to remove Special Offers at any time and cannot be held responsible if a Special Offer is discontinued prior to the end of the validity period.
- Special Offers do not deplete after use and can be used multiple times during the validity period, however use is restricted to 4 times per account, per merchant, per day.
- Special Offers are subject to the usual Rules of Use.
- Throughout the year My Book will launch New offers from new merchants. These offers are available to all My Book Members and generic rules of use shall apply.
- Offers can be used 7 days a week, excluding the following days in the following markets and any other public holidays as announced by Qatari government
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Eid Al Fitr
- Eid Al Adha
- Valentine’s Day
- National Day
- National Sports Day
- Please note, a limited number of outlets may be closed over summer, Ramadan and other selected religious holidays. We cannot be held responsible if an outlet is temporarily or permanently closed during the Offer validity period.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Multiple Offers can be redeemed at one time for a group of people – Please refer to above table.
- Select your chosen offer when you visit the venue.
- Offers are valid till to 30th December of the year indicated on the offer, unless otherwise specified.
- Offers are only redeemable with a valid Doha Bank card.
- Offers are only redeemable with the issuing merchant and/or venue.
- Offers apply only to the items/services and locations specified on the offer.
- Offers are exclusive and not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions, special offers or dining/loyalty/employee/rewards programs.
- Offers do not apply to any additional service charges or taxes.
- Doha Bank is not liable if the merchant refuses to honor any offer.
- If a merchant or venue refuses to honor any offer or in case of any further queries or information, please contact My Book Customer Services at +974-4481-4276 or email address: email@example.com
- Offers are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law.
- Unauthorized reproduction, resale or modification of any offers is prohibited. Offers are void if resold or bartered.
- Doha Bank customers have to use the provided VIP keys in order to utilize the offers and have a valid Doha Bank card.
- Download the Doha Bank My Book Qatar Mobile Application and refer to the Rules of Use in the Settings tab for the full Terms & Conditions.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.