Experience Al Maha Services with up-to 25% off
Are you arriving at or departing from Hamad International Airport? Enjoy a seamless experience with up-to 25% off on Al Maha Meet & Assist packages and Lounge Services when you book using your Doha Bank Mastercard Debit or Credit Card.
How to avail the offer
- Visit Al Maha Services website via https://www.al-mahaservices.com/almaha.
- Click on “Book Now” and you will be directed to the service and trip details page.
- Enter the required details, enter the promo code “DOHABANK20” and click continue.
- The discount will be applied during the booking process on entering the promo code.
- At the checkout enter your Doha Bank Credit or Mastercard Debit Card to make the payment.
Qatar Airways provides Al Maha Services at the Airport as mentioned below:
- Elite Service Arrivals: At remote stands, the Passenger will be brought to the Lounge by limousine car for Lounge access. If parked at a normal stand the Passenger will be brought by buggy. Porter assistance will be provided for baggage. Passenger will be dropped off at the final destination, within Doha, by limousine car.
- Platinum Arrivals: The Passenger will be met at the aircraft or aerobridge by a Hostess with a personalized name board, escorted to the arrival terminal and receive fast-track immigration clearance at the Lounge. The Passenger will receive porter assistance at the luggage reclaim hall, assistance through customs clearance, and escorted service to their receiving party.
- Gold Arrivals: The Passenger shall proceed to the Lounge for assistance, where they will receive fast-track immigration clearance at the Lounge. The Passenger will receive porter assistance at the luggage reclaim hall, assistance through customs clearance, and escorted service to their receiving party.
- Walkin Arrival: The Passenger will receive fast track immigration formalities at the Lounge and assistance through customs.
- Family Package Arrivals: A family package is available to families with a maximum of five (5) persons consisting of two (2) adults travelling with children under eighteen (18) years of age. Passengers are required to report directly to the Al Maha Arrivals Lounge and are required to identify themselves to the Hostess at the reception. Passengers will be assisted with immigration formalities and receive porter luggage service, assistance through customs clearance and escorted service to their receiving party.
- Elite Service Departures: The Passenger will be picked up from home or hotel by limousine car service. They will be escorted by buggy to the Lounge and checked-in directly. Twenty (20) minutes prior to departure, the Hostess will take the Passenger from the Lounge to their respective gate by buggy. In the event of a remote stand, the Passenger will be taken by limousine car service to the aircraft.
- Platinum Departure: The Passenger will be met at the Departure Hall by a dedicated Hostess, and who will facilitate and provide porter assistance with luggage, assistance with check-in formalities, fast-track immigration clearance at the Lounge, escorted assistance to the transit Lounge for up to a four (4) hour stay, and escorted service to the aircraft upon departure.
- Gold Departure: The Passenger will be met at the Departure Hall by a dedicated Hostess, who will facilitate and provide porter assistance with luggage, assistance with check-in formalities, fast-track immigration clearance at the Lounge, and escorted service to the boarding gate upon departure.
- Family Package Departure: A family package is available to families with a maximum of five (5) persons consisting of two (2) adults travelling with children under eighteen (18) years of age. Passengers are required to call Al Maha Services at 00974 55803617 or 00974 55801713 at least 30 (thirty) minutes before arriving at the Airport, at which point they will be provided with priority check-in and invited to the -Lounge for assistance with immigration formalities. Passengers will then be escorted to their respective boarding gate upon departure.
- Passengers may be granted access to the Al Maha Transit or Arrival Lounge for up to four (4) hours stay.
May 21, 2019 to April 21, 2020
Please refer to special rates for Doha Bank Card customers:
|Al Maha Services
||Special Rates for
Doha Bank Card Customers (QAR)
|Walk In Arrival
|Family Package Arrival
|Family Package Departure
|Lounge Services (Premium Arrivals Lounge)
Terms and Conditions
- Discount is offered only when Doha Bank Credit or Mastercard Debit Cards are used to make the booking.
- The discount will be applied during the booking process on entering the promo code i.e. DOHABANK20.
- The discount will be applicable on Meet & Assist packages and lounge services.
- The promotional discount is not applicable for add-ons, fast track, Al Maha Landside Lounge and family packages.
- The Customer is solely responsible to ensure that the correct scheduled flight timings are communicated to Al Maha Services and hereby agrees and acknowledges that flight timings are subject to change.
- Al Maha Services Bookings have to be made no less than twenty four (24) hours prior to the scheduled relevant arrival / departure flight time. Bookings which are requested less than twenty hour (24) hours prior will be provided subject to availability and can be booked by visiting any Al Maha Services office.
- The Customer has to notify Al Maha Services of any changes or amendments to the flight details, a minimum of three (3) hours in advance of the scheduled arrival/departure flight time.
- Al Maha Services charges are applicable per person. Any additional customer traveling with the customer holding a confirmed Al Maha Services booking that is not covered in the booking will be charged an additional amount for the respective service.
- Bookings which are kept on-hold for a period exceeding thirty (30) days will automatically be cancelled and the amount paid will be forfeited. If the Booking is cancelled within thirty (30) days a fifty percent (50%) refund will be recharged to the Customer.
- Other Cancelation and refund policy terms & conditions as listed on Al Maha website will be applicable.
- Child and infant policy terms & conditions as listed on Al Maha website will be applicable.
- Additional Terms & conditions as per Al Maha policy will be applicable.
- For detailed Al Maha terms and conditions please click here.
- For departures from the Airport, in order for Qatar Airways to provide expeditious passenger clearance through immigration and passport control, the Passenger must notify the Al Maha Services Contact Person at least thirty (30) minutes prior to their arrival at the Airport. The Passenger must then meet the Hostess at the Lounge, when flying Qatar Airways’ first or business class, or the main Departures Terminal when flying Qatar Airways economy class or on any other airline regardless of ticket class.
- In the event the Hostess is not available at the aircraft or the arrivals terminal for any reason, the Passenger must approach the Al Maha Arrivals Lounge in the arrivals terminal prior to the passport control or the immigration checkpoint.
- Doha Bank has the right to discontinue or modify the promotion at any time with notifying the customers, only if Al Maha services withdraw or make any changes on the promotion.
- For any further queries or information please contact Al Maha services at
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 40105831 / 32
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.