E-Statements @ Your Fingertips
As part of Doha Bank’s ongoing green and paperless banking initiative, during November 2018 postal statements will be stopped and transitioned to electronic statements. Customers will be able to subscribe for e-statements through Online and Mobile Banking. Customers can also view and download password protected statements using debit card through Doha Bank website.
In case you desire to continue receiving statements by post, you can do one of the following.
- Submit ‘Request for Physical Statement Form’ through online banking.
- Download ‘Request for Physical Statement Form’ from the website and submit the filled up form at any Doha Bank branch.
- Call 44456000 for registration.
Request for Physical Statement Form
View and Download Statement
Doha Bank provides a variety of channels to you for viewing and downloading your account and credit card statement. You can choose any of the following methods for viewing, printing and downloading your statements up to a period of 12 months at any time.
Login into Online Banking using your username and password. You can access your account and credit card statement through accounts and card section. In addition to your monthly statements, you can also select a date range and download statements for specific period. Statement history up to 12 months is available for accounts and cards.
Login into Mobile Banking using your username and password. You can click on ‘View Transactions’ under Accounts to immediately view the last 20 transactions. Credit card statements are available under ‘Info’ of cards section. Statement history up to 5 months is available for cards.
You can also access your accounts and credit card statement through Doha Bank website by using your debit card and QID details.
Please click on ‘Download Statement’ button below and follow these steps:
- Enter Customer Details.
- Authenticate yourself using your Debit Card Details.
- Select desired Account or Credit Card and specify statement details.
- Click on ‘Download’ for generating your password protected PDF statements.
- Access your PDF statements using your QID.
Note: This facility is available for Personal Banking customers only.
Receive an email notification when your statement is ready to be viewed. You can set up your e-statements through online and mobile banking. Once you register for this facility, you will enjoy:
- Increased security & privacy: Receive your monthly statements directly in your email.
- Accessibility: E-Statements will always be in your reach as they will be available in your email.
- No more lost mail: Never lose your statements through post again!
- Environment friendly: Go Green and reduce paper waste with e-Statement.
- Update Email ID: In case you wish to update or Add your Email ID, simply visit ‘My Profile’ in online banking. Your email ID will be updated instantly and you will start to receive your e-statements on your registered email ID.
Doha Bank’s green and paperless banking is part of our Corporate Social Responsibility Programme and is also an eco-friendly initiative. The aim of this initiative is to encourage customers to adopt digital channels for viewing and downloading their account and card statement and reduce the carbon footprint.
As part of this initiative, starting 1st November 2018 all postal statements will be stopped Subscriptions to e-statements will be available on Online and Mobile Banking. Customers without Online Banking can view and download statements through website using debit card.
Although the above will not be applicable for customers who filled up ‘Request for Physical statement form’. This form is available in online banking, website, and branches or alternatively call up the Call center at 44456000 for registration.
Doha Bank provides the following channels for viewing and downloading account and card statement:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
To request for statements by post after 1st November 2018, you will need to fill up the ‘Request for Physical Statement Form’ which is available on:
Alternatively, you can also call 44456000 and register your mode of receiving statements.
No, this initiative covers only personal banking customers.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.