Stay in touch with your money!. Your mobile is with you throughout the day, so it makes sense to use it for day-to-day banking (as well as the odd Call!).
Your mobile is with you throughout the day, so it makes sense to use it for day-to-day banking (as well as the odd Call!). With DBank SMS you can get alerted on various transactions to or from your account or request for account related information. Set up easy and you’ll feel be on top of your finance at all time.
Reasons to Smile
- Balance enquiry.
- Alert SMS for transfer cheque to and from account.
- Salary credit.
- Limit based Credit/Debit to account.
- Closing balance.
- Alert SMS for Loan installment.
- Alert SMS for Credit card usage.
- Credit Card balance enquiry.
- Credit Card payment due notifications.
- Last 5 transactions mini-statement
You don’t have to wait anymore for receiving information. Now, when you require any account related information, just send an SMS to 92610.
SMS Pull Alerts
You can also request for information on account balances or transactions on your mobile phone by sending the service code along with the keyword to the number 92610.
- Account Balance
Send SMS <BAL>Space<Account Nickname> to 92610
- Credit Card Balance
Send SMS <CBAL>Space<Account Nickname> to 92610
- Last 5 Transactions
Send SMS <LTX>Space<Account Nickname> to 92610
Note: You can get your account nickname by logging in to your SMS Banking account.
Register for DBank SMS today
- Fill out the application form when you open your account.
- Existing customers can register for SMS Banking by submitting the SMS application/request through their DBank Online account.
- Upon registration, you’ll receive a secure PIN via SMS on your mobile.
- Once you receive the PIN, go online at www.dohabank.qa and click on DBank SMS Login located on the top right hand corner of the page.
- Enter your user credentials and login to update the settings for your SMS alerts.
For security reason, please remember not to disclose or write down your password.
Terms and conditions apply.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.