Al Jana Fixed Deposit Series 7
Al Jana 7 is the latest in a series of High Interest yielding fixed deposits, where you can earn up to 16.75% Interest Yield for 5 years and it is tailored with an array of value added benefits, such as a loan facility of up to 90% of your deposit value.
If you can set aside more than QAR 500,000 (or equivalent) for at least 2 years, we will pay you a premium rate of savings interest.
The Al Jana interest rates are detailed below and fixed in advance to assure you of a guaranteed return on your money.
How does Al Jana work?
Long term deposit periods – A fixed rate long term deposit account set up for a pre-determined period of time either for 2, 3 or 5 year where the interest is fixed at a pre-determined rate and is capitalized/paid every 6 months.
Higher Yields – Returns available on Al Jana 7 are a lot higher than normally available because of the longer term nature of your deposit. And you will have peace of mind that these higher rates of return won’t change. Interest is capitalized and available for you every 6 months.
Access to your Cash – Your cash will be tied up for the duration you have chosen. However, we will provide you with a Visa Platinum credit card with a limit of up to 90% of your Al Jana deposit amount (up to a maximum card limit of QAR 500,000). Alternatively, we will give you a loan up to 90% of the value of your deposit at 2% over the underlying Al Jana interest rate.
Limited Availability, Apply Now – We expect demand for Al Jana 7 to be as strong as for previous releases. As the Al Jana service could be withdrawn at any time, we recommend that you apply now and deposit your funds at the earliest opportunity to be certain of the highest interest yields available.
Al Jana 7 Features
- Currency: QAR and USD
- Minimum Deposit: QAR 500,000 or equivalent
- Maximum Deposit: QAR 50 Million or equivalent
- Tenor Period: 2, 3 or 5 years
- Interest: Compounded / paid every 6 months
Al Jana 7 Rates of Interest
Al Jana Compounded Yields
Compounded returns over the duration of your Al Jana Fixed Rate deposit are as follows:
Key Terms and Conditions
- Al Jana 7 is only offered to private individual depositors and is not applicable to corporate customers.
- In the event of premature closure of you Al Jana Deposit occurring within the first half of the term of the deposit from the date of opening the deposit, no interest will be paid.
- In the event of premature withdrawal from the Al Jana Deposit taking place after the first half of the term of the deposit, a penalty of 50% less of the applicable interest rate will be charged & will be deducted from the form the accrued interest or from the principal amount.
- Maximum Al Jana deposit of QAR 50 million or equivalent per individual depositor.
- Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate lending products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.
Valid till 31st October 2019
Click here to view full Al Jana 7 terms & conditions.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.