Al Dana Savings Plan Account
Introducing Al Dana Savings Plan Account, a unique variation of our AL DANA savings account. It is a non-interest bearing savings account with limited transactions and offers a sweep in facility from your Doha Bank salary transfer account.
With Al Dana Savings Plan Account, save in smaller portions and yet GET MORE! An account where you can park your funds and stand a chance to win amazing AL DANA prizes such as Mega Prize of QAR 2 Million and other 528 exciting prizes!
Key features of Al Dana Scheme 2019
- The HIGHEST individual prize in Qatar – QAR 2 Million.
- The LARGEST number of draw prize winners.
- The BIGGEST prize pool offering millions – QAR 6.5 Million.
- The FASTEST way to become a MILLIONAIRE.
- Dedicated prize of QAR 10,000 monthly for Al Dana Savings Plan Accountholders!
Click here for more information about the Al Dana Savings Plan Draw.
Al Dana Savings Plan account merits the following benefits to all account holders:
- Account can be opened with a minimum deposit of QAR 500.
- It is available in QAR and USD currency.
- It is a non-interest bearing Savings Account with limited transactions.
- No debit card is issued against the account.
- Funds can be deposited electronically into and out of Al Dana Savings Plan through online banking transfers from customer’s existing salary transfer account or other Doha Bank account.
- For cash withdrawal purposes, customer can only withdraw funds from his main Doha Bank account.
- Credit card can be issued lien against the minimum account balance of QAR 5,000.
- Account members are eligible for the Al Dana Prizes for 2019 draws when monthly average balance of QAR 5,000 is maintained.
- For every QAR 1,000 in the Account, customer will enjoy double chances in the monthly Al Dana Draws.
- Applicable Double chances in the monthly Al Dana draws subject to only one debit transaction within a month. Otherwise, only single chances will apply.
- One time 100 welcome bonus chances in the Al Dana draws when account is opened with a balance of QAR 20,000 and above.
- Free of charge standing instructions can be placed for recurring monthly payments starting as low as QAR 100 from Salary Transfer account or other Doha Bank account.
- Applicable for individual customers only.
To open Al Dana Savings Plan account with Doha Bank, you are required to make an initial deposit of QAR 500 only.
You may apply for Al Dana Savings Plan account by producing a completed additional account opening form, along with the following:
- Salary certificate from the company.
- Valid Passport copy.
- Valid Qatar ID copy.
Click here for Al Dana Savings Plan Account Terms & Conditions.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.