Al Dana Family Savings Account
Introducing Al Dana Family Savings Account, which is a unique variation of our AL DANA savings account exclusively for Qatari Nationals and their families only.
This Account allows every Qatari National and immediate family members to have their funds pooled under one savings account where they can SAVE TOGETHER & WIN AS A FAMILY!
Families get to pool their funds and enjoy HIGHER chances of winning! In addition to a monthly dedicated prize, accountholders also stand a chance to win mega prize of QAR 2 Million along with other 528 prizes.
Key features of Al Dana Scheme 2019
- The HIGHEST individual prize in Qatar – QAR 2 Million.
- The LARGEST number of draw prize winners.
- The BIGGEST prize pool offering millions – QAR 6.5 Million.
- The FASTEST way to become a MILLIONAIRE.
Exclusive draws for Al Dana Family Savings Accountholders
- Dedicated monthly staycation at Banana Island Resort for the entire family!
- Win a Family Vacation – 3 Prizes of 1 Million Doha Miles!
Click here for more information about the Al Dana Family Draws.
Al Dana Family Savings Account merits the following benefits to all account holders:
- Exclusively offered to Qatari Nationals and their immediate family members only.
- The primary member can add up to 10 immediate family members into the family pool.
- Immediate family members include husband, wife, son and daughter.
- Al Dana Family Savings Account can be opened with a minimum deposit of QAR 5,000.
- It is a non-interest bearing account available in QAR currency only.
- Free international Master Debit card issued instantly.
- Each accountholder enjoys his/her personal Master Debit Card while for the minors i.e. daughters and sons, the same card can be issued with the option of placing a daily/monthly debit limits such as QAR 100 and above.
- Pooled monthly average balance under the account eligible for Al Dana Scheme 2019.
- 24-hour easy access to your account, through ATMs, mobile and online banking.
- All accountholders will enjoy the Al Riyada status by maintaining a pooled balance of QAR 350,000 in the Al Dana Family Savings Account for a period of 6 months.
Click here for more information about the Al Riyada.
To open Al Dana Family Savings account with Doha Bank, you are required to make an initial deposit of QAR 5,000 only.
You may apply for Al Dana Family Savings account by filling an account opening form, along with submitting the following documents:
- Salary certificate from the company.
- Valid Passport copy.
- Valid Qatar ID copy.
Click here for Al Dana Family Savings Account Terms & Conditions.
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.