Save and Win with Al Dana 2017
Al Dana Savings programme is the most popular savings account in Qatar. This unique product provides a dual benefit for savers in Qatar; save for a rainy day and also win life-changing cash and non-cash prizes in regular draws.
Millions of Reasons to Save with Al Dana
Since starting 13 years ago, the Al Dana Savings Account has:
- Created more than 51 QAR millionaires – could you be the next Al Dana millionaire?
- Made more than 3,018 local and expatriate prize-winners very happy
- Given away more than 40 kilos of gold
- Given away more than QAR 120 Million in cash
The 2017 Al Dana Savings scheme
This year, to boost your chances of winning and to multiply your savings many times over, we offer:
- Prize of QAR 100K with 1 winner every month
- Prize of QAR 10K with 15 winners every month
- Prize of QAR 25K scholarship with 1 winner for Al Dana Young Savers every month
Save More in 2017 and Win More!
Increase your Al Dana savings for more chances to win
Note – Every QAR 1,000 saved in Al Dana = Double chance to win in the upcoming draw prize subject to the minimum balances required.
3 ways to open an Al Dana savings account
- Visit your nearest Doha Bank branch
- Text an SMS to 92610 just saying “AL DANA”
- Online completion of this simple form
11 Benefits With Al Dana Account
Every Al Dana account comes with many surprising banking benefits as listed below:
- Free Visa International Debit Card
- Online banking
- SMS banking
- Mobile banking
- Easy funds transfers cross your accounts and to third parties
- Easy balance swaps between other accounts such as Current, Savings and Time Deposits
- Pay bills easily for electricity, water, telephone, mobiles and school fees
- Set up standing instructions easily
- Remit funds easily across all countries 24/7 with the best exchange rates
- Immediate pre-approved loan of up to 90% of your deposits
- 0.025% p.a. credit interest accrues on daily balances and capitalized every 6 months
Terms & Conditions : Account Opening
Note: Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate lending products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.