Wealth Management Solutions
At Doha Bank, we understand that your dynamic financial needs require special care and hence, we bring to you a suite of carefully evaluated investment products in partnership with Centrum Wealth Management Limited.
Doha Bank-Centrum Wealth partnership is an offer to bring the entire gamut of financial products/services to you and help you make an informed decision on the basis of your investment aspirations and risk appetitive. This shall enable you to invest into various asset classes available in vibrant Indian markets including Mutual Funds, Direct Equity, various Debt Schemes, Alternative Investment Funds, under specialist guidance of Centrum Wealth Managers.
- Resident and Non Resident Indians including PIO
- Scalable net worth of INR 10 million and above
- Doha Bank – Centrum partnership offers you a range of ways to help make investment choice, based on your requirements. You can make your own investment decisions with the added benefit of expert investment advice, backed by global research capabilities.
- This platform shall provide you with one stop investment solutions.
- We bring to you wealth products that help meet your unique financial situation and needs based on your risk profile, thus allowing us to navigate the course of your wealth journey better.
- You get access to whole host of investment solution while taking into account your business and entrepreneurial investments, and long-term goals.
- We bring to you a robust investment solution under expert guidance of Centrum Wealth Manager. Network of skilled professionals including research analysts, portfolio managers, and product specialists.
- A team of committed Relationship Managers, where a Relationship Manager helps you to realize wealth opportunities through a range of investment options and financial instruments.
- Tailor-made solutions backed by regular inputs from the in-house research team of Centrum and augmented further by periodic analysis of your investments.
Doha Bank & Centrum Wealth Management Ltd. have entered into a MoU wherein the Bank’s interested HNI clients will be referred to Centrum Wealth for professional Wealth Management and Family Office Services. Centrum Wealth will offer its portfolio of Wealth Management Services to the Bank’s interested HNI clients.
HNI and Ultra HNI customer of the bank.
Any client with a monthly salary of QR 35,000 (INR 600,000) and above shall be an HNI. The definition shall also include person with a net worth (financial) of QR 0.75 million (INR 100 lacs and above shall be an HNI).
Yes, having an account with DB India is a pre-requisite for availing these services.
This is a referral arrangement and details of the customer are shared with the service provider after taking his consent. The consent letter enables Doha Bank to share customer’s details with partnership firm.
This is consent from the customer that he has requested to avail of professional wealth management services and have requested Doha Bank to refer his name to one of the wealth management service providers of its choice. Through the consent letter the customer authorize Doha Bank to share his details with the Service Provider for the purpose of contacting them.
The customer has to execute certain documents on the basis of chosen product. The account opening shall also necessitate opening of a POA account with Axis Bank for seamless investing vide email / phone / fax for the client . Additional statutory CVL KYC needs to complete for Mutual funds transactions.
- The Centrum Relationship Manager shall send KYC documents via courier to the customer. These forms shall be pre-marked for client signatures.
- These forms along with Client IDs (Passport / Pan Card / Overseas Address Proof / Photos) post signing shall be submitted by the client to the Doha Bank Relationship Manager.
- The RM shall attest the Client IDs & POAs as Originals Seen & Verified (OSV) and shall attest as an officer of Doha Bank India Ltd
- The complete filled Forms along with IDs shall be couriered to the below address:
Centrum Wealth Management Ltd,
Centrum House, Kalina, Mumbai
Post account opening – CWML shall send a welcome letter to a client informing him about Relationship Manager, Service Manager Details & co-ordinates. CWML shall also maintain the clients on Centrums Digital Platform and shall share login IDs / passwords with clients to access the same, which would be part of the welcome letter.
CWML shall maintain the clients on Centrums Digital Platform and shall share login IDs / passwords with clients to access the same, which would be part of the welcome letter. System Generated Monthly Reports on Clients portfolio details / performance too shall be shared by CWML with clients by email.
Doha – India Desk
D Ring Road Branch Building,
1st Floor D Ring Road,
P.O. Box: 3818, Doha, Qatar
Telephone: +974 4016 4380 – 83
SakharBhavan, Ground Floor,
Plot No. 230, Block No III,
Back bay Reclamation,
Mumbai – 400021
Telephone: +91 22-33941114
1st Floor, LuLu Mall,
34/1000 NH 47,
Edapally, Kochi – 682024
Telephone: +91 484-4100061/ 4100167
Old Door No. 35, New Door No. 9
Mount Road, Anna Salai
(Near Anna Statue)
Chennai – 600 002
Telephone: +91 44 4006 4805 / 4006 4800
Kuwait – India Desk
Doha Bank, Kuwait Branch
Kuwait City, Ahmed Al-Jaber Street
Al Darwaza, Al-Sarraf Tower
P.O. Box 506, Safat 13006, Sharq, Kuwait
Doha Bank’s retail, commercial and corporate products are granted at our sole discretion and are subject to the Bank’s terms, conditions and acceptance.