About the Role
The Finance Officer is responsible for assisting the Manager- Finance in executing all the duties and responsibilities for the Finance & Control functions at the Branch which broadly includes Financial and Regulatory reporting accurately within the stipulated deadlines, also covering the MIS, Budgeting and variance analysis. Providing assistance in the various audits and inspections.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities Include
- Preparation of all CBK Regulatory reports (online/manual) to ensure it remains fully compliant with rules and regulatory obligations. All regulatory reports must be completed accurately and filed on time for submission to Central Bank of Kuwait.
- Preparation of other regulatory information requested by CBK for the purpose of statistics and studies.
- Preparation of Budget and analysis needed subsequently by the Management/CBK.
- Assist the Manager- Finance for the Financial Reporting and audit functions as per CBK and HO requirements. Audit includes statutory, ICR, Internal Audit etc.
- Prepare MIS reports and liaise effectively with other business areas in order to create and maintain successful working relationship.
- Ensure compliance with Doha Bank’s Policies & Procedures for all Accounting and Finance activities while adhering to the IFRS and other international regulations.
- Guide the Treasury for compliance with open positions and various currencies to comply with CBK regulations.
- Assist the Manager- Finance in Administrative matters for purchase/sale and following the tendering and short-listing process as well as the assessing contracts with various vendors, service providers and counter-parties.
Essential Qualifications & Experience Required
- University Degree preferably in Banking / Business Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience of banking regulatory reporting rules and regulations.
- Must be Bilingual (Arabic & English).
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you meet the above requirement email your updated CV in English on email@example.com (mention in the subject line the position applying for).
Please Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.