About the Role
The CPU Assistant will provide assistance in conducting Customer Point Verification and in administering Retail loans to customers, in accordance with bank and regulatory guidelines. The incumbent will be responsible for the checking the correctness of customer details in the retail loan requests with respect to disbursement, rescheduling, postponement of loans, change in guarantors, and activities related to delinquent accounts, as applicable.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities Include
- Perform all operational activities as assigned by the CPU Officer / Operations Manager, in compliance with local regulations, and internal policies / procedures.
- Review all applications and supporting documents submitted by the customers and confirm information submitted by the customers in accordance with the bank’s Loan / Operations Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Assist in verification of borrower and / or guarantor eligibility and personal details in the system, for evaluating creditworthiness / collaterals.
- Assist in verification of all supporting documents, provided by Sourcing Channels, in line with the approval terms and internal policies/ guidelines.
- Assist in verification of the loan applications with respect to all mandatory customer details presented in the loan documents.
- Ensure loan requests received from the respective sourcing channels have been duly signed by the approved signatories.
- Conduct satisfaction and experience survey of all new and existing retail loan customers, in line with the approved service level agreements.
- Liaise with the respective employees for rectification of requests, on account of discrepancy of information provided and/or deviations to the workflows, if any.
- Receive and verify the requests for customer entitlement, and coordinate with the respective stakeholders for system input and further action, on account of postponement of loan, rescheduling of existing loans or stuck-up liabilities, as applicable.
- Prepare / generate daily reports pertaining to the attended and pending applications under CPU unit.
Essential Qualifications & Experience Required
- University graduate with a degree in Business or Banking or Finance or any other related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Management or any other related discipline will be an added advantage.
- 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in loan processing in banking industry.
- Must be Bilingual (Arabic & English).
If you meet the above requirement email your updated CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org (mention in the subject line the position applying for).
Please Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.