All Millionaires tend to have common trends. They behave and act almost in the same manner. So how do millionaires live, what do they do, what do they spend money on? Let us take a closer look at how millionaires behave:
- Millionaires became expert spenders because they are good at forward planning. They have the right mind set and are well prepared. They list their financial goals and put a plan on how to achieve them.
- Millionaires make their money work hard for them. They are constantly thinking of how to build their long term wealth. They are not afraid to seek the advice of financial experts to guide them on how to invest their money in well diversified opportunities.
- Millionaires are not afraid of taking risks. They believe that everything in life has a risk and a cost for doing it.
- They fancy living a luxurious life and enjoy the best life has to offer. They indulge in the most expensive items money can buy. A yacht, a limited edition watch, racing car, a trip around the word… With money everything is possible.
- They lead a comfortable lifestyle. Drivers, maids, personal assistants, best education, and medical care. They are usually less stressed as they have enough money to fall on in times of need.
- They mingle in the same social circles. This opens opportunities for establishing new businesses or taking existing business to the next level.
Now that you took a sneak peek into the millionaire club, don’t you want to become one? But, how is this possible? What is the easiest and fastest way to earn your first million and to join the club? Do you believe that this could really be possible?
Yes, indeed this could be possible and in an easy and straightforward way!. You can become a millionaire quickly and with no risks involved. How? Through the Al Dana Savings Account from Doha Bank. The Al Dana Savings Account gives you the dual benefit of saving and winning at the same time. All you need to do is to open an Al Dana Savings Account with Doha Bank and you will qualify to participate in the millionaire draw.
The Al Dana Savings Programme has been running for the past 13 years. This year 2017, the prizes to be won are much bigger and better. Over the years, The Al Dana Savings Programme has given away over 3,000 prizes including QAR 120 million in cash, over 40 kilograms of gold and other valuable non cash prizes. The Al Dana Savings Programme has already created 51 millionaires in Qatar.
This year, the Al Dana Savings Programme plans to make more millionaires than ever. There will be 188 draws through-out the year. For every QAR 1,000 saved, the account holder qualifies to enter 18-20 draws per month
All you need to do is to open an Al Dana Savings Account and start saving. The more you save, the more you increase your chances of winning that first million you are dreaming about. Keep saving and watch yourself join the millionaire club.
So why wait, open an Al Dana Savings Account with Doha Bank today!. To open an account simply text “DANA” to 92610 or complete the online form.